RUSSIA TOURIST VISA
US passport holder/ Multiple entries valid for up to 3 years: $320 USD
Canadian passport holder/ Single entry valid for up to 1 month: $270 CAD
Processing time: 25-30 business days after submission
- Confirmation of admission of a foreign tourist and Tourist voucher (or tourist visa letter of invitation). This document must be requested from the hotel or travel agency authorized by the Federal Agency for Tourism of the Russian Federation. Confirmation of admission of foreign tourists must contain a six-digit register number of the Federal Agency for Tourism, seal and signature of the authorized person.
- Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa's expiration date and has at least 2 blank visa pages which do not need to be consecutive.
- Photocopy of your passport identity page.
- One colour photograph. The photograph must be professionally taken within last six months; must be colour and taken against white background with the face in focus; the frame size must be 35mm X 45 mm (1 3/8’’ X 1 3/4’’); non-smiling (without sunglasses and head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background); must be printed on photographic paper and date stamped.
- Visa application form.
- Introductory letter from yourself giving full details of the travel, destinations, terms and purpose of the visit.
Process of Russia visa service
You are advised to apply for a visa three months before your intended date of entry into Russia. Please upload the completed application form and your passport bio-data page to your online account. Our agent will prepare the supporting documents and email you the address details after we review your information. Mail your documents to our local processing office based on your residence.
Please note: If you formerly had Soviet or Russian citizenship, or were born on the territory of the former USSR before February 6, 1992, then at least one of the following documents must be submitted along with your visa application: A copy of passport of an independent state - former USSR republic. Copy of departure visa for permanent residence from the USSR dated before February 6, 1992. A copy of the Canadian confirmation of permanent residenc y (IMM 52952) or Record of landing or Canadian Immigration Identification Record (IMM 1000), received in the airport on arrival, with the date of entry until February 6, 1992 . A copy of the visa to Israel issued before February 6, 1992 . Canadian citizenship card with the date of issue before February 6, 1992. Document confirming the renouncement of Russian or citizenship of former USSR republic citizenship.
Terms and conditions for visa service
Please ensure you have valid passport and VISA to the Destination, passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. Please ensure all registration information is correct and meet the tour requirements. Passengers should bring the valid passport and original documents when joining the tour. UTOvacation shall not suffer any loss or issue any refund if the information provided is NOT correct, such as date, flight, city, travel document or identity of participants.
Processing time. Processing time for visas quoted by UTOvacation are approximate and based on processing times provided by Consulates under normal circumstances. Consulates may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations. UTOvacation will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded due to delays or denial of service.
Shipping. UTOvacation is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs while the product is in client's possession or in transit. UTOvacation strongly encourages its clients to use shipping services that provide real time tracking of packages in transit. UTOvacation is not responsible for any failures or mistakes by shipping companies to deliver including delivery on time, tracking, locatating and secruity of any and all packages. UTOvacation cannot and does not warrant any claims or guarantees made by shipping companies as to the quality of service, timely delivery, availability of service, and other claims.
Service description. UTOvacation does its best to correctly describe all services that appear on the website. However, UTOvacation does not warrant that all the statements, definitions, and descriptions are most current, complete, accurate, and error free. Consulates often change their requirements and fees without prior warning and changes can take effect immediately. In an event, shall any description of service or any information on our website become outdated or inaccurate, you agree to hold UTOvacation harmless. You will not hold UTOvacation responsible for any and all inaccuracies or mistakes in service descriptions, prices, processing times, processing dates, and other information provided on the UTOvacation website.